Juice Beauty offers award winning (InStyle, ELLE, Allure, EWG awards) skincare, makeup and hair care products that meet rigorous U.S., organic regulations supported by solid eco-values that include purchasing many ingredients locally from West Coast certified organic farmers and manufacturing strictly in the U.S.A. often with solar power, utilizing sustainable containers and printing with soy ink. Juice Beauty also provides donations to five chosen charities.
Juice Beauty abide by our Eco-Values for everything we do. These values include:
- Authentically Organic Formulas Made With USDA Certified Organic Ingredients: to enhance the powerful antioxidants and to limit pesticide and synthetic fertilizer residue.
- Powerful Action Without Potentially Harmful Endocrine-Disrupting Ingredients: formulated without parabens, petroleum, pesticides, propylene or butylene glycols, silicones, talc, carbon black, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs, TEA, DEA, GMO, silicones, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances. And for the several thousand commonly used ingredients we never add, go to CLEAN BEAUTY™ Challenge.
- Vegan & No Animal Testing: formulated without animal byproducts, Leaping Bunny certified. PETA “Courage in Commerce“ award.
- Sustainable Company Practices Utilizing Solar Power & Wind Energy and Sourcing Locally: as much as possible - Juice Beauty’s product boxes made with recycled or FSC certified paper, printed with soy ink & sourced in the USA. Our corporate headquarters were finished with all sustainable materials and we focus on sustainable efforts from top to bottom.
- Socially Responsible Giving: focused donations partnerships with The Breast Cancer Prevention Partners & EWG.